Thursday, July 14, 2011

Had to do it.

So, had to start a photo blog. Been out shooting alot lately and ended up with a couple shots that I really liked. Here is a few of them!

Indian Lake-2
- This is the Indian Lake. Its been at this dock forever and is not usually in the water any more. She spends most of her time on the dry dock being repaired.

WaterDrain
- This is right by my house, an old man hole drain was ripped up and tossed by the bay. There are tons of these guys kicking around!

1929 Benz
- Going on a fishing trip and my buddies cruse past me in this monster on the TCH. Its a 1929 Benz and its one of several old cars that Willy owns!

*there are more photos on my flickr page to, feel free to check them out! http://www.flickr.com/photos/drukennedy/

No comments:

Post a Comment